Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What Spice Are You

Ok I've been blog hopping.... My friend Steph has lots of blogging friends I on the other hand do not. I have been visiting her friend's blogs and found this.... Take the test and let me know what spice you are. As you can see I'm garlic. This is very amusing to me since I am always complaining to Brandon that he eats to much stinky garlic. I even make him brush his teeth before I will Kiss him, HAHA...




You Are Garlic



Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved.

You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression.

You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.

3 comments:

Auntie and Uncle said...

What test? Is there supposed to be a link?

Auntie and Uncle said...

I found it on Carissa's blog :)

You Are Oregano

You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart.
You love to party - and people love to party with you.
You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.

Unknown said...

I am Oregano...hmmmm,
You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart.
You love to party - and people love to party with you.
You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.
Denny