Thursday, September 18, 2008
Hey guys
I have had a few things come up in the past month that have kept me from blogging. My classes started back (lots of projects and papers), Ty was sick when he came back from the Choctaw Labor Day weekend festival, then I was put in the hospital for some pains (possibly gallbladder), next Ty was sick again and missed two days of school last week. So with all that said, I missed a week of school (I only go on Tues and Thurs) and Ty missed two days of school; we have been catching up on all the homework for both of us. All us moms know that we are the ones that have to get the kids to get all that back work done... Then last Saturday night Brandon's boss asked him to please help them on the night shift for two weeks. They had a supervisor walk out and that shift was a mess anyways so they needed Brandon to go in their and straighten it all out so that it will run as smoothly as it does on Brandon's shift. And as if I'm not busy enough, my school advisor asked my to be President of the Southeastern chapter of OEA (Oklahoma educators association), this will look great on my resume and I was very proud that she thought of me for the job. We had our first meeting today and she told me that I will be attending other required meetings including State meetings. I am a little overwhelmed at this time but it will be a great opportunity. That is just a few things that have been going on it the Wagoner house. I do have an appointment with the specialist next Thursday so please keep me in your prayers. Love you all! Hope to post again soon. Also those of you that follow Ty's blog he will post again very soon. I know that Dottie and Aunt Kari are on the look out for an update....
4 comments:
Hey, Old Crip here :)
Glad you're getting your house back in shape! Good grief, it's been a month of hills for you guys.
Congrats on the OEA President position, that's GREAT!
If there's anything I can do (from home for the time being) let me know! I can't drive yet, proved that to Self yesterday (OUCH!) so I'm homebound for a bit longer.
Seriously holler if you need anything!
Hey girlie, we have tried to call and call, but all your numbers are changed. CALL US or email us your new numbers. I am not even sure you got my emails about Isaac. Pout. We have missed you guys.
Thanks for all your support. We love you all.
Jen
OK, you gotta check out my personal blog on the boys. There is something fun there for you!!!!
http://lifewithelijah.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment