Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Countdown Begins!


Okay I can finally start counting down to graduation!

4 days left of my last college class
11 days until I start student teaching
100 days until graduation day

Am I a little excited? This answer is Uh YES! I thank God that he has provided for us for the past year and a half. A few weeks ago I had to drive to Caddo to observe one of the teachers that I will be student teaching under. I came home that night and Brandon and I were laying down relaxing. This is what happened:
Brandon: "How long has he been teaching?"
Me: "Nine years."
Brandon: "Wow babe! He has been teaching for as long as you have been in
school."
Me: "Thanks sweetheart!" Of course I gave him a V8! A V8, you might ask.
Yes, I wacked him on the forehead!

All joking aside I know that he is proud of me and I am proud of myself.....

0 comments: