Monday, July 12, 2010

Wal-Mart, yuh!

Just want to vent a little about the all powerful Wal-Mart. I have been out of one of my colors of ink for my printer for about a month now, but I have been too broke to go buy a new one. Today I decided that it was a must have because I needed to print out some coupons for tomorrows grocery shopping day. I go to our newly remodeled Wal-Mart tonight to buy my blue cartridge (my printer takes 3 colored and 1 black cartridge)thinking that I can get the one that HAS to be replaced. NOPE, think again! The newly "improved" store does not carry the individual cartridges that I need anymore, now you must buy the package with all three colors and it is a whoppin $41.00. Just two months ago I could buy them individually for $13.00. I am not sure if it is all Wal-Marts or this "wonderful" town that I live in.....either way I am not happy! I am so tired of having to drive 30 miles away to get everyday items that we need in our house.....So thank you Wal-Mart!

2 comments:

Steph said...

you can take them to walgreens and they will fill them for you. they have a coupon for $10 refill this week!

Unknown said...

I hate Wal-Mart. I don't care what they sell and for how much...I don't like them. But in Dallas, I do have more options than you guys.
Denny