Sunday, November 11, 2007
I'm so glad that you are doing this. What a great idea. We are all busy and this is a great way to keep in touch. Cheyenne loves her new school. She started going to Bethany Christian school this
year. Austin is still in Baghdad and goes out on dangerous missions every other day. He is so ready to come home. And of course, I can't wait to give him a great big ole hug........................
His wedding is 2-09-08. You can look at his and Megans wedding site at mywedding.com/austinandmeganarnold It is really cute and it gives background information on Megan and how they met. It tells about the wedding venue, where they are
registered and has an online guest book that anyone can sign. Check it out. I have been very
busy going to school 5 days a week and I also waitress at a little restaurant on Saturday and
Sundays from 7am to 3pm. Starting on 12-01-07 I will be working from 7am to 7pm on Saturdays. I love my Microbiology class, it is so stinkin awesome. My spanish class is okay,
but my teacher gives loads and loads of homework. I'm so proud of Ty and I know he will do
great...........Tell Brandon Hello, Love you guys and will see you soon........Love Cindy
0 comments:
Post a Comment