Wednesday, November 7, 2007
I am very new to this but a good friend Steph Gibson introduced me and I think it is going to be a great way to share our family with our extended family and friends. I hope to add a new post at least once a week. As many of you know I am trying to work full time and attend college full-time plus all my wifely and motherly duties so as I said I am going to try to add a post at least once a week.... Today at supper Ty just couldn't wait to share his great news!!! He got the role of Santa Claus in the 3rd grade Christmas play "Christmas at the OK Coral" he is sooo excited. Tomorrow night is the BIG fundraiser at his school the Hot Dog Howdy. It is a long night for some of us parents but it is something that I am going to miss next year since Ty will be moving up to the Intermediate School (crying). What happened to the last 9 years?? I loved "Don't Bink" by Kenny Chesney it is so true. You lay your baby on your chest and then you blink and they are 9 and in the 3rd grade. It is just crazy.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment