Thursday, January 24, 2008
Brandon has learned a valuable lesson tonight....
Ty has had a problem going to the bathroom this week so he has had to start taking his medication. His medication is a white powder that is dissolved into his drink. I mixed Ty's medicine in his kool-aid this morning and told Ty that his medicine was ready, I noticed that some but not all of his kool-aid was gone. We left and went to school and work and when I got home Ty was complaining about needing some medicine. Brandon was listening to us and I looked over at the counter and saw that Ty didn't finish taking the medicine that morning (the kool-aid). I pointed over to the glass half full of kool-aid(with the medicine still in it) and said "Ty, you didn't finish drinking the glass with your medicine in it this morning". Brandon says "what medicine?" to that I replied "his medicine to help him go to the bathroom". Brandon says "that glass had medicine in it!" and Ty and I said "yes". Brandon said "I am the one that drank the 1/2 that is gone!". Ty and I starting laughing hesterically.... The lesson to be learned "don't drink out of someone else's glass!!" you never know what might be in it!
2 comments:
This is super funny!
Watch out Brandon!!!!
Post a Comment