Monday, February 11, 2008
My granny has always asked "Why do you HAVE to go to Wal-Mart?". Well for all of you who wonder the same thing, I am going to let you in on the secret. We HAVE to go to Wal-Mart because none of the other stores in this town has what we need. After work today I had a mission to get supplies for scouts. The supplies were: wax paper and craft sticks. The mission: to go somewhere besides Wal-Mart for the supplies. The phrase "Mission Impossible" comes to mind! I went to 4 count them 4 places to buy craft sticks and wax paper. Everyone had wax paper but not one had craft sticks. I wasted 35 minutes going all of town so that I wouldn't have to go to Wal-Mart just to end up at Wal-Mart. If I had the money I would start up my own store where you could buy everything that Wal-Mart has and it would be called Jen-Mart......
2 comments:
You crack me up! Of course I would shop at Jen-Mart, ANYWHERE but WM!!! :)
This was really funny!!
Post a Comment