Monday, January 12, 2009

New Challenge

I have a new challenge for myself.... I challenge myself not to get too upset with my one and only child. I now know why God has only blessed me with one child. I believe that this is only the beginning of what is soon approaching, puberty! So this is my challenge: I will make it through the next several years without harming a hair on my precious son's head, I HOPE! I will continue to say to myself, "I LOVE him....I LOVE him..... I LOVE him", and then when that doesn't work I will say " 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10; then walk away!!!! If anyone feels my pain, PLEASE let me know!

2 comments:

Steph said...

try this times 4!

dottie said...

This is exactly why I laughed when you told me about Ty!

This was our YEAR with Maika last year!!!!

Hang in there, as much as you would like to rip his precious ever lovin head off his body, it will pass and you'll remember how sweet a boy he really is.

WE LOVE YA JEN!!!