Sunday, February 24, 2008

Girlfriends

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

My friend Tracy came up from Texas and spent the weekend with my friend Debbie and I last weekend. When the three of us get together it is a blast. We laugh and carry one like all girlfriends do but our husbands have asked us several times in the past if we've been drinking; lets face it ladies guys don't know how to have fun like we do... The first night was girls night out, No Guys Allowed! We had a nice dinner at Romas and then went back to Debbie's house to watch a movie "Tyler Perry Why Did I Get Married?" Great movie, funny but had a few tearful moments. Then the girls brought me home around 1am. I had a scare once I got home(have to read "Thank You God" to get that story) we meet back up the next day at Catos to go shopping for Tracy some new clothes. Debbie and I helped Tracy spend $80 on herself Saturday. We invited the guys to go to dinner with us Saturday at Salitas. Ralph ordered this HUGE plate (think back to the movie Great Outdoors) we were all laughing when they brought it out; Monsterous! Back at Ralph and Deb's house we all played a game of dominos and Brandon and I stayed the night over there. Here are a few pictures of our weekend. Everyone should have a Friends Weekend!!! It is so fun and helps to remind us what is really important; God,Family, Friends, and not to ponder on the things that aren't really important in life.

0 comments: