Sponsored: I have new favorite leggings!
9 years ago
I had surgery on my head in March and they had to shave some of my hair. I was very upset about how it looked and how much was gone(it looked worst to me). My mom, grandparents and mother-in-law Lynda went out and bought me hats. I took a few pictures of myself so I could prove to my mommy that I wore her hat. Do I look goofy taking my own pictures or just conceited??? I do believe that we should take pictures of our self if that is the only way we get in the picture. My aunt died and we have very few pictures of her for her girls. I try to hand the camera to whoever is with us so that I can be in a few with Ty.
2 comments:
The second picture is my favorite. Really, you should get the one framed. It's a very, very good picture of you.
Thank you Kari!! You are too sweet!
Post a Comment