Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A few weekends before my niece Kayce's birthday we had a day out with her. It started out as a girls only day but as you see we had a little guy with us too. My mother-in-law(Lynda), sister-in-law(LeAnn) and I took her to Frisco, TX. Lynda had set up an appointment at Libby Lu (girly store deluxe) to have a Princess makeover or Hannah Montana makeover. We went to eat at Olive Garden(Aunt Jen's fav)then headed over to Stonebriar Mall. We have an appointment time at Libby Lu's so we go over and shop for clothes at Children's Place. We still had about 15 minutes left so we went to Build A Bear, which is just across from Libby Lu, Kayce found a bear that she wanted and we told her that after we went to Libby Lu we would go back and get the bear. She was not happy. We got over to Libby Lu and she would not do the makeover! Did I mention that Lynda had to prepay.... So they gave her a credit and we went back across and got her bear at BAB. We thought that she may change her mind about the makeover after she had her bear but NOPE!!! She did find some stuff in Libby Lu to take care of the credit but Aunt Jen was hopefull that Kayce would play dress up but Kayce would have nothing to do with that. Aunt Jen is still hopeful!!!! A fun time was had by all even Jake who got a dino at BAB too! In the picture he is making his dino walk instead of riding in the stroller with him!! Too Cute!
2 comments:
Boy does she have her Aunt and Grandmother wrapped around her little finger!!! Sometimes I feel very blessed to have only boys. I can't imagine all the "stuff" that little girls come with. I remember how much stuff I had.
I do believe that God blessed me with a son for a good reason. If I had a daughter I would surely be in the poor house!!
Post a Comment