Monday, April 21, 2008

Lost It

Its offical, I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!! I was at work talking to the enterprise rental guy about a guy that use to work with Brandon. As the conversation is coming to an end I say "ok, I love you". OH MY GOSH, What did I say??? My co-worker Tesha turns around and says "Who did you just say that to?". The Enterprise guy says "I know I'm helpful but isn't that a little over the top?" I am horrified!!! I guess because the guy that I was setting up the rental for had been talking to me about Brandon and that is what my mind was on. Brandon if you read this know that I do think of you during the day!!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

What I really want to know is whether or not he was cute!! This is so funny!

The Wagoner Gang said...

NO!!!He is not cute!

Anonymous said...

Tal did this once to a dispatcher. He was on the radio with her and said it. Yeah, he was all kinds of blushed!!! Heheheheh. Hey, it was great to see you guys yesterday.

The Wagoner Gang said...

Great to see you too. We really need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hehehe, you got spam on your blog!!!!! I didn't know people did that.