Friday, May 30, 2008

I am a CryBaby!!







Have you ever found yourself wondering "Where did the time go?", I am sure that most of us have at some point. Well my baby (my one and only) has graduated from elementary school. I sat and listened as his principal said "before you know it you will be graduating from high school", that's when the tears came... They didn't just roll down they flooded my face. I remember holding that wee baby (3lbs 13oz) in my arms and crying just the way I cried at graduation. I can say that I felt that it probably bothered me a little more than most of the other moms but I am sure that all the other moms say the same thing..... Please no hate mail (HaHa); just saying that it was very hard on me... Anyways, here are some pictures from that day. My camera battery went dead right as graduation started. I am hoping that my friend Dottie will email me some that she took of him (hint, hint)....

0 comments: