Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ty and his sayings

As most of you know my son is very funny. I have a few things to share with you that has come out of his mouth lately. Last Friday night we were on our way home; Ty rode home with me and Brandon drove his truck. We are side by side at the redlight and Ty and I pretend like we are going to race Brandon. When the light turns GREEN I go and get in front of Brandon. We were almost to Wal-Mart when I passed him and as we go over the railroad tracks a police car is coming the opposite direction. Ty said "mom are you speeding" and I replyed "no" and then came the question.... Uncle Tal is going to like this one.. Ty said "Do you know what happens when a cop pulls his wife over for speeding?" and I said "NO, what happens?" Ty said "Well, his wife is REALLY MAD when she gets out of jail!" is that funny or what!!!!

Then this morning Ty was telling me all about going to the Intermediate School yesterday for the big tour. I had told him about a month ago that we could go and tour it together if he wanted, then his teacher told me that they always took the third grade classes there right before school. Well after he told me about the tour he said "You get to go in August, so don't get your nickers in a wadd" I said where did you get that from and he said from Indiana Jones it just means don't get you undies in a wad....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what? Uncle Tal did like that one. He is still laughing! He said Ty knows him way too well!