Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Hutch



When Brandon's grandmother died in January his parents gave us a hutch that they had bought for her. I had told my mother in law that I wanted to paint it an off-white or natural color and put it in my entryway. Brandon was off yesterday and went and bought the paint to paint it for me. I really looks nice. Not off-white or natural but nice. I plan on buying some new hardware to update it a little. I think it is going to turn out very nice. This is the bottom part of the hutch and next week he is going to work on the top part. Thanks Brandon, I LOVE you!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Husbands make good slaves! :)

The Wagoner Gang said...

YES THEY DO.... YOU SHOULD SEE THE TOP PART OF THE HUTCH...BRANDON RAN OUT OF PAINT LAST NIGHT AND WILL FINISH THIS WEEKEND, I WILL POST IT ONCE THE PROJECT IS FINISHED.